Sunday, June 10, 2007

HAWAII FUN

Some final glimpses of the fun in Hawaii.


We found a cool tree and took turns posing by it. I had no desire to climb the tree.

Ray, Scott and Tamara by our lovely tree.



We encountered "wild" horses, one of which was especially curious and hungry. It made "friends" with Tamara.

Testing the merchandise while Ukulele shopping in Hilo.

While we were waiting for our several-hours-late United Airlines flight, Scott and Pat provided some ukulele entertainment. Tamara spotted musician Huey Lewis, who shared our flight back to San Francisco. No, I didn't take a photo of Huey Lewis or talk to him. Although I do like his music, he looked like he was doing just fine without me bothering him. I was glad of it later, when the United Airlines plane finally arrived hours late and a stranger approached me and kept saying loudly, "I think that's someone famous." Oh, to be famous enough that people will understand who you are when you explain it but not so famous that you're unable to get lost in a crowd.

No comments: